Sunday, August 27, 2006

I have a Secret Pal

I know its been awhile since I've posted but its been crazy around here. I started a new temp to perm job and still working another job part time too. So my only day off is Sunday. I was so excited when I came home last night and found a box from my Favorite Color SP. I immediatly opened the box to find some goodies for me and bagel and pickle. I took a couple of pictures and hopefully I can find a computer that has high speed so I can down load them. I'm also ready to ship for my SP who I found out loves to knit socks. Hopefully she will like what I got her!

2 Comments:

Blogger Elspeth said...

Hi Wendy -- I do love the package, thanks! Now I need to knit more socks! :)

Monday, September 11, 2006 1:59:00 PM  
Blogger TllGurl said...

hey girl! where are ya!?

Saturday, May 19, 2007 2:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home