Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The 4th and FO

I hope everyone had a Happy 4th. It was quiet around here. I sat and watched a lot of digital cable. I think I saw Must Love Dogs and Wedding Date four times yesterday along with Star Wars episode 3, what can I say I like to watch the same thing :).

I did get some knitting done. I also tried to upload some of my finished objects yesterday but it was really slow. So I only have two for now. Its the felted bowl from the One Skein book. It took It took me a couple hours to make. It took a little over one skein of Cascade's Pastaza.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



And this bowl is called the Sedona Bowl from Carol. at www.bristolknits.blogspot.com
I also made this out of Pastaza.

Hostia href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">Photobucket - Video and Image Hostingng">

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home