Sunday, July 23, 2006

Trying to Upload Pictures

I've been trying to upload pictures of some of my WIP and FO but since I have dialup its been really slow! I'm going to try and work on it today!

I took this quiz from someone elses blog and I find the answer really funny, since I come from LA! But I'm not the normal LA person. I don't know where the best parties are and don't glam it up either. LOL

You Are Los Angeles

Young and fun, you always know where the best parties are.
And while you tend to keep things carefree and casual...
You certainly can glam it up when you need to.

Famous people from Los Angeles: Tyra Banks, Jake Gyllenhall, Freddie Prinze Jr.

1 Comments:

Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

You're an Angeleno then! Not that I'm in my thirties I am very glam-free. LOL

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! I'm adding you to my bloglines for easier blogstalking capabilities.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 5:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home