Monday, July 24, 2006

Favorite Color SP Questionaire

I joined my first Secret Pal group! I'm so excited. Here is my questionnaire.

Favorite Color Swap Questionnaire
1. What are your top three favorite colors?- Black, White Burgundy and Denim! I'm trying to branch out from just black and white.

2. What crafts do you really enjoy? I love my knitting, I tried to sew when I was young but never grasped it. I even have a new sewing machine and two containers of fabric, hopefully one day I try it again.

3. What products do you really covet? Depends on what for??? If its personal products I love origins and stuff from the body shop. Especially dry skin lotions.

4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things? I love watching movies either at home or at the theater.

5. Is there anything you collect? Besides yarn? LOL I'm not a big collector, but I do like frogs. Hopefully one day one will turn into a prince! I like the cute ones with a smile.

6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol? Gemini

7.What are your favorite……
scents/smells?- Lavender, Ylang Ylang and Patchouli. All very herbal. Helps me relax.
types of music and/or bands? I'm into the 80's new wave music and Soft Jazz. I enjoy Kenny G and Dave Koz

authors?- James Patterson.

animals? Frogs, anything dauschunds.

places to shop?… I love the Body Shop and stores that we don't have here in Vegas.( I'm from Los Angeles) . I also like Ikea. Anything that I can get organized with helps.

season?… Fall

yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies?… I like working with merino and wool. I would to try and work with something that I can't get at my LYS, www.gailknits.com

candies or goodies?- I love war heads and gum! I'm not a chocolate person ( Only when I have PMS), and really strange candy

8. Do you have any wish lists? www.amazon.com. and jimmy beans wool.

9. Are you allergic to anything?- Cigarette Smoke and Dust.

10. Do you have any pets? What are they? Yes two Doxies Bagel and Pickle. Both I love taking pictures of!

11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- anything that would be helpful in finding you little gifts that you will really enjoy. I would really enjoy yarn that I can't find at our LYS. Also I'm not a sock knitter, but would like the challange of knitting something with one or two skeins! Also I love getting things from other countries that I've never seen or heard before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home